Friday 19 October 2012

Me & My Tastebuds

     Hello everyone....=D this time my post is about my taste in food. Just wanted to tell you guys a little about what I like about the food I eat. I don't want people to think that I am literally trying to sabotage or talk bad about some food so I posting this in hoping you know my intentions are. I am just stating my opinion of the food I've tasted. So, if I had offended anyone, My Sincerest Apology. Please forgive me 'kay? I mean you no harm.

Sweetness :

     I like my food to be sweet if it is a desert type such as ice cream, chocolate, drinks, fruits, etc. If its food like vegetables or other meaty stuff, I rather it not being sweet. Doesn't seem quite right to me.


Saltiness :

     I love my food to be salty but of course not too much cause that won't be healthy now is it?? hehe.....drinks.....um......In my country, we have this drink called Kit Chai Ping which is a Calamansi lime with some salty sour dried Plum or Peach (we called that Ah Moi ^__^), some stall's Kit Chai Ping taste plain so I like to add some salt to it to get the right taste. Is that nuts?? Nah......or maybe I am Nuts.....hahahaha


Spiciness :

     I LOVE spicy food.....quite a resistant to it too....but I not quite sure about the Chilli that the people of America eat though. Is it really Hot?? I hope to try it one day. Um....some food to most people are so spicy that they teared up and sweat a lot but to me its nothing. And for those food that has some spiciness in it, a few of my friends says its a little spicy but I can't taste any spiciness at all. Guess my level of spiciness resistant is higher than theirs.


Sourness :

     I love to eat Ah Moi. It's my favorite and I can eat a lot of it before I need water to quench my thirst from the sourness and saltiness effect of it. But people say that you shouldn't eat too much of it in one go. It just might sterilize you........NO!!!! I Want Babies!!! LOL


Bitterness :

     I hate bitter food. If I have to eat bitter gourd, I'd swallow it cause if I chew it, I'd lose my appetite. (hm.....may be a great way to diet??) Medicine......aaahhhh........really dislike those that are liquid. I prefer those that requires you to swallow. No bitter or funny taste residue left in the mouth....hehe



** Well...that's all then. Bye everyone. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment