Tuesday 16 October 2012

Biogrow Oat Bran Powder


Biogrow Oat Bran Powder

Net Weight : 420g


I'm not sure if this is Halal since I can''t find the Halal logo on it. Furthermore, this is imported from Sweden. Hehe...this is both food and drink. You can consume it directly or add water to it or add it into you drink or soup, yogurt, juices or cereal ,etc. (you can read it in the directory part.) Once you add it, the drink (I do not dare to put in into other stuff other than my drinks but not in my juice) will get sticky and gooey....get it?? It may even look like your mucus.....hahahahaha........seriously.....just the consistency though. hehe......but its good for those who are trying to watch their cholesterol level. It is vegetarian and lactose intolerant individuals friendly too. Oh...it will alter the taste a little bit, okay?



Top View

No comments:

Post a Comment